top of page


Your business tax should be filed annually to avoid a challenging situation with the CRA. You must keep all the receipt pertaining to your business expenses to help you lessen your taxes and make it easier to file.
ANNUALLY YOU MUST REQUEST FOR A T4A FROM THE COMPANY - Once you send a request and we received your written request for your T4A you will receive an acknowledgment letter and a reply confirming that we received your T4A request and within 7 business days your T4A will be mailed out directly to your home address.
BASIC EXPENSES IN RUNNING A BUSINESS - If your starting a business you must keep in mind that there are other expenses that are needed to be done in order for you to grow your business:
  • Your business website for you to easily grow your business (OPTIONAL)
  • Your marketing materials (OPTIONAL) –
    • Such as Flyers, brochures, business cards, events, client meetings, traveling costs if you want to grow your business.
  • Business number (OPTIONAL)
  • Business email (OPTIONAL)
bottom of page