ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL
1. Financial services franchise play a very important role in the franchising industry. These franchises provided help and expertise to businesses and corporations, including small, medium, and large businesses, in financial matters relating to the daily operations of the business. Without the expert guidance these franchisors provide, many businesses would not excel as well as they do.
2. Franchises in the financial services category specialize in services such as tax preparation, accounting, financial consulting, expense reduction, insurance, capital lending and funding, invoicing, business coaching, debt consolidation, real estate, wealth management, medical billing, ATMs, and more.
3. Financial services franchises are needed service providers in any economic time. Whether in good economic times or bad, businesses will always rely on the expertise and guidance of financial services franchises to help them navigate the often tricky financial landscape of running a business.
4. According to studies by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the financial services sector typically makes up 20-30% of total service market revenue and about 20% of the total gross domestic product in developed economies worldwide, making this an incredibly lucrative industry to join.
5. Entrepreneurs with a background and experience in accounting, financial, and mathematical fields can excel as financial services franchise owners. Businesses in the financial services industry have the opportunity to make a difference in their communities every day by helping local businesses be successful. Partners in this field can put their love and affinity for numbers to good use with a financial services franchise.